You are interested in joining a high-performance team motivated by the realization of successful projects in collaboration with its clients. A team whose motivation is encouraged by the pleasure of working as a team.
We are looking for infrastructure architects with experience in the field of asset management.
You will be immersed in an environment where you will be encouraged to develop personally and professionally.
Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, to put your experience in wealth management or finance to work for one of our major financial clients? Do you want to work in an architecture team that has a real impact on the transformation of its industry?
If you stand out for your leadership, your communication skills, your desire to contribute to a great project in the financial sector, your desire to develop your architecture skills, then come join our team and help us transform!
We are looking for candidates of caliber who are looking for a challenge, all in a context of well supervised training and coaching.
You will analyze, design and evolve the architecture of our client's IT tools (networks, databases, etc.) with a focus on the integration of new assets with the current environment.
The recommended technological solutions (Linux, Windows, Azure, Vmware, Oracle, ...) will have to meet the business needs of our customers in the field of asset management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Accompany and guide our client in the analysis and definition of needs, in the orientation, as well as in the choice and evaluation of technological solutions at the infrastructure level
- Develop infrastructure level architectures for the feasibility and detailed design stages and make technology recommendations
- Design, implement and apply conceptual and logical models, as well as design, implementation and integration strategies
- Ensure the linkage with the various projects in progress
- Guarantee the proposed solutions in terms of durability, performance, security, reliability and availability
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree in the IT field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture in the infrastructure field
- Credibility as an expert
- Experience in digital transformation with financial sector clients
- Results oriented to serve our clients
- Work in project mode
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders (IT, Business, Partners, Vendors)
- Proficiency in written communication
- Very good strategic vision in architecture at the Infrastructure level
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies (network, database, cloud, ...)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good writing skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Good command of French
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.