Telecommunication Sales Representative
TELUS and its Premier Vendor partner is urgently looking for a vibrant, energetic and motivated Telecommunication Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for selling telecommunications products and services, including home phone, tv, internet, mobility and home security.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to new and existing customers
- Execute promotions and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Keep-up with current technology trends in telecommunication industry
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through in-person approach
- Write and submit accurate orders for the customers
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives
- Experience in the telecom Industry is an asset
- High school graduate or equivalent
- A well-groomed and confident professional
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flexible to work in various locations within and outside the territory
- Comfortable to work independently with less supervision
- Coachable and willing to apply new techniques and knowledge
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Can work full-time hours
- Must be at least 18 years old or above
We offer personal and professional development with continuous growth support, comprehensive training, and competitive compensation. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our Abbotsford team? Apply now with a recent copy of your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission