Business Name: Rimrock Feeders Ltd.
Business Address: Box 5279 High River, Alberta T1V1M4
Location: West of High River
Position Title: Processors
Number Positions Available: 2-4 Vacancies
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time Position
The primary responsibility of the Processor is to process cattle chute side.
- Detect disease and health problems in livestock.
- Treat the animals, as needed, while following safe and proper procedures.
- Maintain livestock performance records.
- Move and sort animals, while practicing low stress cattle handling.
- Process cattle chute-side.
- Perform general farm duties or additional responsibilities as required.
- Bovine handling experience (either in the dairy or beef industry).
- Knowledge of Cattle.
- Training will be provided.
Work Environment and Schedule:
Schedule may change depending on the season and demands of the feedlot.
Terms of Employment and Compensation:
- Permanent, Full Time
- After successfully completing the 3 month probation period, will qualify for benefit package.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Average 50+ hours per week, 200+ hours per month.
Job Type: Full-time
- Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)