HOH Manager / Supervisor
Boston Pizza Cochrane
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Foster a positive company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly inventory. Analyze, identify opportunities, create action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- Manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as required.Skills Required:
N/AEducation and Experience:
- Prior restaurant experience required.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Previous scheduling experience an asset.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products every day.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cochrane, AB (Preferred)