Assistant Manager (Internal Audit)
SBI Canada Bank is seeking an Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) for a 1 Year Contract.
The Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) reports to the Chief (Internal Audit) and is responsible for conducting independent audits of financial records and control procedures to ensure the Bank is in compliance with regulations. This position will be based out of our Head Office in Mississauga -77 City Centre Drive.
The role will have oversight of internal control and functions the organization and be responsible for executing all audit activity including audit plans, procedures and reports to ensure compliance with departmental and professional standards.
- Evaluates and examines the Banks performance against its policies, procedures and internal controls; recommends changes to department and branch policies/procedures based upon appropriate audit standards and result.
- There will be regular communication with Chief (Internal Audit) and the executive leadership as may be necessary on significant findings and other matters relating to risk management, control and governance processes.
- This role will also drive process improvement in operational areas of the company and work on ad-hoc projects and co-ordinate special project work at the request of Senior Management. Risk identification and assessment, regulatory and compliance audits
- Analyze control issues and propose recommendations for control process improvement solutions
- Develop tests for routine audits
- Execute audit tests and complete findings follow-up tasks
- May review peer audit documentation
- Lending and Credit Audit
- Regulatory Audits (OSFI & CDIC)
- Providing Consultancy services and completion of ad-hock projects from time to time
- Assist Chief (Internal Audit) in audit planning, risk assessment, senior management & Board audit reporting and other administrative job / functions
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada
We thank all applicants however due to the high volume of resumes, only those selected for an interview shall be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Internal Auditing: 1 year (Preferred)