Johanna's Country Market and Paulette's Pantry & Eatery are well-loved, family-run retail and produce shops on the side of Highway 11, just south of Gravenhurst. We are known for our wild blueberries, and we also provide other Ontario fruits and veggies, homemade jam, baked goods and flowers. We have a great team with a very loyal clientele, and we are always looking for the right people to add to our small but growing business.
- Greet customers and give them a positive customer experience
- Help customers understand and love our products
- Conduct sales transactions and operate the cash register
- Accept cash, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Tally inventory at the end of the day
- Assist in displaying the merchandise
- Check produce for quality
- Help water and maintain flowers
- Process produce for freezing
Please note: we prioritize the safety of our staff and our customers during the coronavirus pandemic. We require our staff to wear masks when interacting with customers and colleagues. We have hand sanitizer and gloves always available to customers, and hands sanitizer, gloves and hand-washing stations available to staff at both locations.
This is a seasonal position with the potential for rehire in the summer of 2021.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)