Our Opportunity: Rainbow Greenhouse supplies garden plants to retailers in Western Canada. We are seeking highly motivated and hard-working individuals to merchandise our product at Garden Centres in North Battleford, SK. With this position, you can be proud of what you do.
Job Summary: Merchandisers are responsible for the care and presentation of the live goods in the local retail stores and restocking product. Successful merchandisers work hard, know that details matter, follow directions easily and completely, and are self-motivated. Merchandisers are responsible for the visual display and integrity of our products as well as pricing and inventory management.
Shifts are spent outside in the Garden Centre – rain or shine!
· Must be a team player – open to working with all members of the team.
· Positive attitude – approach all situations with a positive attitude!
· Complete your job from start to finish making sure when it’s handed off, it has been approached with 100% effort.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Physical work- able to lift 50lbs
2. Ability to push/pull and reach
3. Unloading carts of product onto tables and/or carts
4. Pricing appropriately if required
5. Reporting inventory needs to supervisors
6. Merchandise displays according to Rainbow merchandising standards
7. Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
8. Self-driven, prioritize time and duties
9. High energy level
10. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
11. Attention to detail
12. Ability to work independently and with a team
Qualifications and Requirements
· Smart phone required, regular usage (email/phone/photos, etc)
· Personal and reliable vehicle preferred but not required
· CSA steel toed shoes required for duration of shift.
Excellent people skills, adaptability, self-directed, organizational skills, problem solving, physically capable of manual labor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- What made you apply for this position at our company?
- merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place