Comairco is a leader in the distribution of compressors and compressed air accessories in the United States and Canada. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our services. We care for our employees and our customers. We believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
As our business continues to grow, we have a career opportunity for a Parts Coordinator.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the parts coordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintain up-to-date information in the computer system.
- Select and prepare appropriate parts for customers;
- Coordinate parts sales;
- Prepare quotations;
- Prepare and send invoices;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Ensure customer loyalty;
- Promote the products and services of the company.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance equipment;
- Knowledge of compressed air systems;
- Excellent sense of communication;
- Autonomy, sense of priorities and ability to work in a team;
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, respecting multiple deadlines and priorities;
- Master the Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word ...).
Why work at Comairco?
- Welcoming and friendly environment;
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing Program
- Competitive Salary;
- Group Insurance Program;
For more information on the company, visit our website www.comairco.com
Does this post interest you? Submit your application quickly!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent