Who We Are
Quality Online Education Group Inc. (QOEG) is a leading-edge e-learning organization. We are a results-driven team of executive strategists and seasoned experts in education. We focus on developing confidence in students to be proficient at one, learning the English language and two, achieving their academic goals.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic English tutors to deliver our online lessons to Grade 1 – Grade 6 students in China. Our tutors excel at creating a personal and effective online learning experience for our students and understand how to make every lesson with QOEG entertaining and exciting by using their sense of humor, realia, and radiant personalities to engage students in learning English. Included with your online application, we are requesting all applicants to submit a 1-2 minute video demonstration of your online skills and presence for screening.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of Online teaching on zoom/classIn/ skype business/or similar platforms (required)
- English fluency, native accent
- Post-secondary degree and/or above
- Minimum 6 months or equivalent combination of ESL/EFL teaching experience, including part-time, volunteer, community and coaching activities
- ESL Teacher training certification (TESOL/TESL/TEFL) is an asset
- Energetic and passionate about teaching; strong communication skills when interacting with ESL/EFL students
- Reliable and committed to the agreed upon work schedule
- Cooperative and open to constructive feedback
- Qualified home office/location with a computer, high-speed internet connection, and web cam capability.
- Headset with microphone
- PowerPoint (2010 or newer)
- Required to pass an externally generated background check.
- Must have online teaching experience
Job Type: Contract
- Online Teaching: 1 years (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Online teaching/tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Halifax, NS (Preferred)