At Summerhill Resorts, our recruitment doors are always open! Working at Summerhill Resorts has been described as fun, challenging, rewarding and a positive cultural step for our team members.
We offer our team members a wonderful environment in which to work, continued support, growth and development opportunities, competitive financial packages.
Our Kittawa RV Resort family is looking for a Pool/Aqua Bouncy Attendant extraordinaire to join our team.
Just 30 minutes east of Canada’s capital city of Ottawa, Kittawa offers an abundance of activities for both transient and seasonal guests with RVs and Resort Cottages and is open from May 1st through to October 31st subject to weather. Featuring a man-made lake, outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, on-site restaurant, Aquapark, ballfield and a brand new sport court. Kittawa really has it all, across its 378 spacious tree-lined sites.
· Pool access control (ensure that our families and their guests are using the facilities)
· Opening and closing the facility
· Maintain cleanliness of the pool & changerooms
· Perform minor daily maintenance tasks
· Complete pool water tests Report in the logbook (pool test sheets and communication sheets) daily
· Complete weekly inventory
· Respond to emergencies (when required)
· Standard First Aid with CPR 'C' certificate (required):
If interested, please submit your resume for review. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Limoges, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)