Canada International Education Group is a company incorporated under the federal laws of Canada with headquarters in Toronto. With abundant local resources, the company is dedicated to
1. Develop and promote educational and cultural exchanges and cooperation between Canada and China.
2. Provide study abroad services to Chinese students and their families.
3. Provide professional services on personal customized tourism, business visit, business training.
4. Provide high quality K12 online English education.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic English tutors to deliver online lessons.
LINKU is an online based English learning platform for oversea students and we would like to bring a global classroom experience to every child.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will deliver English as a foreign language online lesson to oversea students around 4-12 years of age.
Small class teaching, from 1-on-1 to 1-on-4.
Hours are usually between 6AM-9AM and 6PM-9PM depending on teacher's/students' availability.
Qualifications and Skills:
A post-secondary degree is required
Must be native in English
Certificate in TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or any other relevant certificates is an asset
ESL teaching experience is preferred, but not required.
Experience in elementary school or kindergarten school environment is preferred, but not required.
Must legally eligible to work in Canada.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest in LINKU. However, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview. Thanks.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Expected start date: 2021-05-10
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)