Are you a social media savvy writer looking to develop your writing style while pursuing a career in marketing and communications? If you’re passionate about the spoken word, enjoy researching and writing about new topics over multiple forms of media and are stickler for grammar; Super Dave wants you to fill out our team as Digital Content and Social Media Manager!
Who we are:
Super Dave’s is a dynamic and innovative group of companies founded and managed in Atlantic Canada. Our company’s values are rooted in honesty, integrity, community and most importantly, placing our customers interests above all else. The Super Dave’s brand is parent to Super Dave’s Auto Sales, Super Dave’s Construction, Start Fresh Finance and Private Sale Finance.
Our team of experienced staff have allowed us to achieve remarkable growth and as such, we are expanding and require the support and talent of an experienced digital copywriter and social media manager to help us grow our brands!
Super Dave’s Auto Sale’s is looking for a passionate storyteller with excellent writing skills to join our communications and marketing team in the role of Digital Content and Social Media Manager.
A talented content creator, the Digital Content and Social Media Manager will write and produce a variety of pieces – from blog posts and articles, ad copy and printed communications; from website copy and social media content.
Reporting to the Digital Advertising Manager, the Digital Copy Writer will continuously apply a storytelling lens to the work we do and seek opportunities to share stories that help advance Super Dave’s Auto Sale’s online presence and goals while building our reputation and community among our customers.
The Digital Content and Social Media Manager will also be responsible for a range of professional communications and marketing projects, including the development and implementation of strategic communications plans and social marketing campaigns, managing issues and responding to media inquiries, and a wide variety of communication tactics, both independently and in consultation with project teams.
- Research, draft and publish regular blog posts, website copy and articles for the Super Dave’s family of company websites.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely social media marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social networks.
- Create SEO aware content for company web pages/blog posts.
- Manage Social Media accounts and address community concerns.
- College Diploma or Higher (Focus on marketing, PR or writing preferred)
- Writing portfolio with samples of writing
- Social media literacy
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Photoshop experience an asset but not required
- 2 Years Experience with digital copy writing, SEO or related fields.
What we offer:
- Fun & Dynamic work environment with a knowledgeable & helpful team
- Paid weekly via Direct Deposit
- Friendly work atmosphere with a great support team
- Flexible Hours
- Medical Benefits offered after 3 months
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Employee discounts for the purchase of cars, tires, auto repair and construction services
- Group RRSP
- One on one educational seminar on credit including personal review of goals followed by actionable plan for establishment, re-establishment or just general improvement or maintenance (this is provided free to all our employees if they feel it may be of benefit to them)
The right person will be hard working and have a large cross section of information in the marketing space.
If you are looking to become part of a great team that is locally owned & operated, please apply by forwarding your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you're the right fit for our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)