We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our Orchard Park team as Brand Associate! Morning availability is required. Start time: 7am or 8am Monday-Friday. This is a cleaning position, main duties will performing store cleaning procedures in common areas.
As a Brand Associate, you’re an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You’re an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll deliver a best-in-class customer experience using an omni-channel approach.
This position is for anyone who loves cleaning and maintenance!
Brand Associate Attitudes:
- You are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
- You build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
- You take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
- You work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- You love your community and actively work to make it better
- You take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Brand Associate Behaviors:
- Promote our product and encourage everyone to do the same
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and pride while executing tasks and processes
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and our visual elements maintained on the salesfloor
- Return go-backs from the fitting room to the salesfloor
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Engage in genuine conversation while completing cashwrap transaction processes quickly and accurately
- Keep all cashwrap supplies in stock and organized
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
Brand Associate Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Pay: From $15.65 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability