Quality care can only be achieved though quality people!
Looking for casual work? Cedarwood Village in Simcoe is seeking an energetic Dietary Aide / Cook that is dedicated and above all passionate about preparing and serving nutritious meals to our residents while adhering to food safety, food handling and sanitation procedures.
As part of the Cedarwood Village team, you will enjoy
- Starting rate of pay of $18.71 per hour then moves to $20.25 after 3 months!
- Paid Sick Days
- Benefit package including: Employee and Family Assistance Program, Life Insurance & Pension PLUS an additional $.25 per hour in lieu of extended health benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Must have Food Service Worker Certificate
- Must have a Food Handler’s Certificate
- Previous experience in food preparation and ware washing
- Must be available for all shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends and statutory holidays
- As per Emergency Order 158/20 made under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, you will have to attest that you are not an employee of any other health service provider, long-term care home or retirement home
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Successful applicants are required to provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check, verification of education and proof of 2 step TB test within the last six months.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cedarwood Village is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.71-$20.25 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- dietary aide or food service: 1 year (required)
- Food Service Worker Certificate (required)
- Food Handler’s Certificate (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place