- Ensure adherence to Davco Quality Control Program
- Maintain quality records and assistance in the creation of final turnover packages.
- Completing torque reports
- Quality inspections: dimensional inspection, receiving inspection, visual weld inspection, pressure test witness & inspection
- Coating inspection
- Creating As-builts -Inspecting & assisting supervision with vessel repairs
- Reviewing and dating MTR’s
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Receiving material
- Creating weld-maps, NDE–maps, final dimensions & orientation checks, and reviewing job specifications
- Follow and maintain Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) or Travelers
- Maintain communication with Operations Manager, Supervisors, and Quality Control Manager
Terms of Employment:
- Employee, local resident
- Wage: Negotiable pending qualifications, industry experience and established company wage bands.
- Hours of Work: 7:00-3:30; 8 hours day, 30 min unpaid lunch
- Overtime may be available and paid in accordance with provincial employment standards.
- Schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off pending project requirements
- Benefits Offered: Eligible for benefits package after three months of employment.
- Work is located in the Wainwright, AB. Local candidates will be given preference.
- CWB Certified Welding Inspector Level 1 or higher
- Coating Inspector Program – Level 1 - NACE International certified
- Hydrostatic Testing Certificate an asset
- Knowledge and experience in quality control processes for ABSA and CWB
- Fluent computer technology skills
- Ability to self-direct and work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Experience welding, pipefitting, fabricating and/or fitting is an asset
- Drafting & experience with ACORN software is an asset.
- CSTS-2020, Fall Arrest, Confined Space are mandatory; all other safety courses are an asset and may be required for specific jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Compliance with local, federal regulations, worksite safety measures required: personal distancing whenever possible, mask wearing, rapid testing and additional measures depending on worksite or client protocol. Safety measures may be amended rapidly.
- Quality Control: 2 years (preferred)
- CWB Certified Welding Inspector Level 1 or higher (preferred)
- Coating Inspector - Level 1 NACE International certified (preferred)