Full-time Warehouse/Shipping Administrative Assistant
Location: Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC
Who are we? OK Tire Distribution center Warehouse, 200,000+ square foot facility. If you didn't guess, we warehouse "Tires". We are looking for someone who loves to balance a variety of different tasks throughout the day while working with our great team of warehouse employees, freight carriers & couriers. If you love being in charge of running an office space – this is the role for you!
Working closely with the Distribution Manager and Regional Manager you will be an active contributor to the team by coordinating and managing a variety of tasks in the shipping office. The balance of tasks includes but is not limited to;
· Preparation of packing slips, bill of lading, printing pick slips, shipping logs, logistics calendar, tracking KPI’s, etc.
· Handling all Freight Claims
· Coding all Freight Invoices
Does this describe you?
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude.
· Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines.
· Results driven team player who will foster a positive teamwork environment.
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Excellent communication skills including good command of English & French language both written and spoken.
· Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
· 2+ years’ experience in a high volume/fast paced administrative position/warehouse support.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter ASAP as we looking to fill this role ASAP!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- Computer skills: 2 years (preferred)