ARE YOU FORGED FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Recycles globally. Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3,000,000 tonnes of metals worldwide each year. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to their maximum capacity. For over 80 years, we've been working together to make a positive difference.
Be part of our team to contribute to the growth of our company and to support our recycling activities in North America. It's simple: we do it right. We strive for excellence.
Your New Role
We are looking for a positive and professional ERP software implementation trainer to join our team. This opportunity is to support our various portfolios project with training. You will have to build documentation, training content and train users on our different systems.
- Your application is of interest to us if you have relevant experience as an ERP software implementation trainer
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an ERP software trainer is required.
- Completion of Adult Education Certificate / Training and Development Certificate or in progress considered an asset. Relevant experience also considered an asset.
- Experience working on IT projects related to software and applications
- Ability to develop strategies in training
- Ability to determine training needs
- Adapt training programs and delivery to the appropriate audience
- Experienced with designing and delivering training
- Strong knowledge of technologies used to facilitate training
- Experienced working and completing projects with tight deadlines
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Working experience in a fast-paced environment
You have been involved in ERP software deployments.
- High comfort level with Windows software (Word, Excel, Teams, etc)
- You have the skills to create online training (elearning). You know how to use tools like Articulate, Camtasia, audacity, etc.
- You have change management knowledge – an asset
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Strong client service and teamwork skills;
- Ability to transfer knowledge easily (good trainer);
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Must work well with changing priorities
- Bilingual required. Training is available in French and English. The trainer must be able to offer the sessions with great ease in both languages.
- Requires minimum travel
Permanent position Full time Stimulating, dynamic and pleasant work environment; What we offer:
Group insurance after 3 months; Group RRSP after 6 months; Free coffee; Free parking; Subsidized dinner; Gym on site; Bonus plan; Social events (BBQ, Taffy on snow, raffles, etc.).
The American Iron & Metal Company and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine is only used to lighten the text. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.