COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Royal Soccer Club (RSC) is a non-profit, community organization started in 1993. For 3 decades, we’ve hosted a unique soccer camp experience for over 300,000 children between ages 5 and 13 years. Our camps are now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 100 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Albert and British Columbia and Nova Scotia. The popularity of our camps is not only due to our program structure, but also because of the great staff we have. We will be looking to hire approximately 300 staff for July and August. Our camp operates Monday to Friday from July 5 until September 3, 2021 (except August 2).
Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Langley
Camp Positions we’re hiring for: (preference to 18 yrs or older by June 29, 2021)
- Camp Counsellor
*Wage is outlined in our Staff Intro Package (dependent on years of service, experience, and position).
Qualifications of ALL camp staff
- athletic and good soccer experience
- great with children (ages 5 to 13 years
- good communication skills, team-oriented
- energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic
- interest in teaching soccer to children
- creativity & problem-solving skills
We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as positions fill quickly. You can apply online at by visiting our STAFF page on our website by clicking here.
Expected start date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $15.25 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place