Room attendants needed for an immediate start, position to last through winter. Mobilize Jobs is looking for hotel and resort team members at all levels. Our properties follow all WHO safety protocols and our locations are in Canada's great outdoors.
We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for our valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guest rooms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules,
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to
- organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Mobilizers are responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups of employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!