PuroClean Kelowna is a small business in West Kelowna, BC. We are engaging, collaborative, inclusive, and our goal is to provide an environment for team members to learn and grow. Your success is our success..
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Company perks
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
We are seeking an entry-level Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, including but not limited to answering phones, scheduling appointments, managing calendars, preparing documents, and coordinating meetings. The ideal candidate should have good organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain filing systems.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents as needed.
- Provide administrative support to staff members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person