We have a stimulating environment where our people are empowered to do meaningful work with like-minded colleagues that want to win. We have embraced a digital first, hybrid work model and have invested in systems, in tools, in process because we care about doing things right, better, and faster. We welcome anyone that has this same drive and that wants to help us win. It’s nice to meet you – we can’t wait for you to join and make a difference!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - DAY SHIFT / FULL TIME (37.5 HOURS / WEEK)
What you will like about working at Bouclair:
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (37.5 hrs. / week);
- Group insurance package for eligible employees;
- Employee discount of 25% on your purchases at Bouclair;
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Competitive referral program;
- Work with like-minded colleagues who have an impact and want to make a difference.
What your day would look like:
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience;
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries;
- Provide accurate product information;
- Recommend complementary products and services;
- Process online returns and answer questions about orders;
- Initiate and take appropriate steps to resolve complaints;
- Record, document and monitor incident frequency rate and follow-ups;
- Collaborate with the Supervisor to propose recommendations to improve the overall customer service process, training, quality and/or any other potential improvements;
- Perform other duties related to your position.
What you have to offer:
- Experience in customer service (experience in a call center environment is a plus!);
- Experience in customer service online chat (Assets);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual with the ability to speak and write in French and English;
- Excellent communications skills;
- A great attitude with a laser-sharp focus on quality customer service;
- Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to think quickly and work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good listener.
Eager to make a difference? Send us your resume.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bouclair is committed to the employment equity principle.
The masculine is used without discrimination and solely to lighten the text.
Who we are.
Based in Montreal, Bouclair is a lifestyle brand with a unique offering of in-house designed home fashion décor and furniture. Our 1000+ employees are all committed to deliver on our promise to inspire our customers thanks to beautiful product, exceptional shopping experiences and aspirational environments in our 54 stores across Canada and online.
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
Salaire : à partir de 17,00$ par heure
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés payés
- Réductions Tarifaires
- Travail à domicile
- l'anglais dans un contexte professionnel (Obligatoire)
- Français dans un contexte professionnel (Obligatoire)
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 6B4