- Receive incoming packages, perform inspections of goods received, and route material to the correct department.
- Pull stock and organize packages as required.
- General housekeeping tasks within the shipping/receiving area.
- Receive and put away stock shipments
- Restock pick bins
- Maintain pick bins in good condition
- Prepare space and pick bins for new products
- Rearrange layout of pick bins and modify bin sizes as needed for efficient space usage
- Assist with picking large or heavy items
- Basic maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, warehouse shelving assembly/disassembly and repairs
- Inventory Counts
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Assist in other duties assigned by supervisor
- Walking, bending, crouching, stairs and step ladders
- Reaching into bins, and overhead
- Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Moving stock with pallet jack and dollies
- Frequent interruptions to help with retrieving stock and filling bins
- Use of manual pallet jacks and other basic warehouse stock handling equipment
- Read, write and speak English
- Good oral communication.
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of RF scanner for order picking process.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- High attention to details, capable of accurate work
- Willing to learn and can-do attitude, meticulous, team player, flexible and quick learner.
8:00am – 5:00pm ***ESSENTIAL SERVICE***
What We Offer:
- An exciting fast-paced environment within a growing company
- Ample training and development opportunity
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and long-term disability
- RRSP program
- A Diverse Work Environment
Dependable Truck & Tank Limited was founded in 1975 and is, as it began, a family operated business. Our innovative design and engineering concepts allow us to manufacture cargo tanks, trailers and emergency vehicles to our client’s specifications. We manufacture versatile cargo tanks and trailer tankers for the distribution of petroleum products and other bulk related products. We also manufacture tankers for municipal maintenance applications. Our custom tanks range in size from 2000 litre truck-mounted units to 60,000 litre B-train units.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends