Are you a detail-oriented professional with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills?
We are a fast growing, dynamic firm and are currently looking for a team player to join our Operations department. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for accurately processing account opening & other related business documentation and responding to client requests efficiently and in a timely manner. This highly motivated candidate must take personal responsibility for building solid relationships and must have a passion for providing high quality customer service.
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is an IIROC registered securities dealer with offices across Canada. As part of the employee owned Harbourfront Group of Companies, the firm specializes in providing complete wealth management solutions for middle to high net worth clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing various types of client account documentation
- Assisting with administration of fee-based accounts
- Business transactions relating to EFTs, Internal transfers, systematic plans, contributions, estates, and cheque deposits
- Reviewing new account forms, Registered Account applications, EFT requests, transfers and other accompanying account documentation for completeness and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Communication and follow up with Advisor(s) with regards to documentation deficiencies
- Monitoring and ensuring that new account requests are opened in a timely manner
- Facilitating mail outs of welcome packages
- Responding to internal and branch documentation and process inquiries by email and by phone
- Assisting with AML supervision procedures
- New IA transition support
- Other duties and projects as requested
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Thorough knowledge of various registered and non-registered account types
- 3-5 years of administrative experience, back office experience in a financial firm environment strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Effective organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a team environment and willingness to help out in other areas when needed
- Positive and friendly attitude
If you have any of the following, consider it an asset:
- Knowledge of National Bank Independent Network back office process and tools
- Experience working with a Securities Brokerage firm
This is an exciting role with great potential for growth. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send an email today!
This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role, but wish to let you know that we will only be contacting applicants that are aligned with our requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fin Services Operations: 3 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)