THE TEN SPOT® guelph is currently on the hunt for an assistant manager!
we are looking for a remarkable person that is a go-getter! someone who is enthusiastic, exceptionally capable, and has great energy! our mission at THE TEN SPOT is simple, to make everyone #FeelLikeATen! so if you're looking for a rewarding career in a positive, fast-paced and growing environment, what are you waiting for?!!
- experience with scheduling staff (up to 12 employees)
- organize training schedules for any new hires
- exceptional guest care: make every guest #FeelLikeATen...every visit!
- previous experience with booker (appointment booking software), an asset - but training will be provided
- previous cash desk experience a must! (balance sales receipts at the end of each day, and submit daily cash deposits)
- team rollouts of seasonal promotions from hq
- maintain product knowledge of all retail and professional products
- recommend and sell retail products according to guests needs + requests
- adhere to our health + safety standards.
- perform any cleaning duties necessary or assigned to you
qualifications + skills
- must be a born multi-tasker!
- ability to work occasional nights/weekends
- exceptional spelling and grammar
- professional at all times
- lead by example
- Smart Serve (we have our liquor license!)
what we offer!
- employee + family discounts - on services
- industry-leading perks, including discounts on retail products such as dermalogica and miracle10!
- additional in-house training will be provided upon hire
- amazing team of talented women to work with!
if you want to be a part of taking over the world with us – or at least the beauty bar world, please forward your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
All surfaces and tools are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
We pride ourselves on being clinically clean!
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- retail management: 1 year (preferred)