Yorkville University is seeking dynamic and innovative individuals to join its growing sales team at its campus in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
As an Admissions Advisor, you will be contributing to the growth of our student enrolment by managing leads and personally developing your pipeline by supporting, interviewing and encouraging qualified students to study at Yorkville University. You will be responsible for guiding prospective students through the admissions and registration process.
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed salary plus commission
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview students in a professional and courteous manner
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective students
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work as team player with fellow staff members to optimize productivity
- Energetic and sales driven
- Passion for customer service
- 1-2 years experience in successful sales and customer service
- Previous experience in Education is desirable
- Exceptional communications skills written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
- Self-disciplined and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Shares YU’s commitment to changing lives
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
- Results and goal oriented
- Meticulous about keeping records
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.cafor further information.
Job Type: Full-time