Cronin Farms Ltd, a family farm in Bluevale is looking for a logistics and Procurement Coordinator.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of computer applications and software, accuracy in data entry and the ability to communicate effectively. Candidates will have excellent written and verbal skills. The candidate must have the ability to work effectively within a team, in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
This position is responsible for:
- Data Entry
- Organization of office documents
- Performing additional required duties as necessary.
- Tracking shipments
- Updating Tracking shipment sheets
- Ordering Supplies for multiple work locations
- Tracking supplies
- Licensing/CVOR updating for commercial vehicles
- Updating shipment information as per CFIA regulations
- Insurance oversight
This position requires a detail oriented individual, who may be required to assist in other departments if necessary. The candidate must have strong integrity and have the ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to sensitive information.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team with a positive attitude.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Application deadline: 2021-10-02
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $31,472.00-$70,814.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Cronin Farms office is compliant with all requirements set out by Huron-Perth Public Health with regards to Covid 19 protocols..
- Office experience: 1 year (preferred)