Office Administrative Assistant at Head Office in Vancouver
Forum Home Appliances is an established yet fast growing retail, wholesale, and repair shop for name brand small appliances, with three retail branches in Metro Vancouver. We are looking for an organized, self-motivated Office Adminstrative Assistant to provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to our clients and customers and provide backend assistance to our retail, wholesale, and online operations.
Office Adminstrative Assistances duties include but is not limited to daily data entry, answering multi-line telephones, assisting clients, preparing reports, and must be able to work in a team environment, and consistently delivering in accordance with the high standards of our company's defined goals.
Permanent Full-Time position currently available at our head office in Vancouver's Chinatown
Previous office experience is an asset but not required.
Candidate Qualifications :
- Outgoing, organized, personable, and professional
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to speak in English, Cantonese and Mandarin an asset
- Good computer skills & be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong team player
- Friendly demeanor, compassionate, helpful
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to the email address listed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)