CDS Inc., is a leading manufacturer of downstream plastic extrusion systems for the largest suppliers of polymer products in North America. As a manufacturer of custom and innovative systems, CDS exceeds its customer expectations through its dedication in providing reliable equipment. CDS continues to strive for excellence and its employees are the key to its continued growth and success.
· Stock received parts in inventory at correct location according and record in the ERP system
· Issue parts to production according to the bill of materials while completing the necessary documentation and recording of information in the ERP system
· Assemble orders from stockroom and place on pallets
· Must hold three 1 year of working experience in a storeroom.
· Must be able to have global vision of the context
· Team leader
· Physic capacity (30 lbs)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
· Knowledge of ERP system (Genius) an asset
-Extended health care insurances
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent