We’re looking for dynamic individuals who are meticulous and enjoy working with people.
The maintenance team promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly, and should also be able to address guest requests and problems.
The ideal candidate would be customer-focused and friendly with excellent communication skills - have basic level plumbing, carpentry, and electrical skills. No license is required, however will be considered as an asset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Work with minimal supervision
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs;
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair;
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Performing garbage runs
Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- maintenance: 1 year (required)