Londonderry Eye Care is looking for an Optometric assistant
If you are passionate customer service, you are the right person for this position.
You will have an exciting and varied job, based on the well-being of your patients, advice and service.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate with people
- Comfortable taking and making phone calls
- Good learning skills
- High proficiency in English: be able to fluently communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Works well in a team and independently
Receptionist/Optometric assistant’s primary responsibilities are:
- Answering phone calls, emails, taking correct information and answering all questions efficiently, collecting health information
- Greet patients and a friendly courteous way and schedule or cancel optical examinations and appointments.
- Invoicing and/or insurance payments from patients.
- Pre-testing patients, prepping exam rooms, cleaning and setting up equipment, and showing patients how to care for contact lenses, perform tests such as OCT and VF.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a high pace level of work
- Assisting the doctors when needed
- Evening and weekend availability
Londonderry Eye care offers you a very stimulating work environment. You will be entitled to many benefits by joining our great family.
- Advantageous bonus program in place
- Group insurance with access to remote physicians at no cost
- Personal days
- Access to a pension fund
- Free annual eye care
- Benefits for your friends and family!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person