Malley Industries has immediate openings for a variety of professionals within the dynamic production environment of our
Dieppe-based manufacturing facility. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic skilled manufacturing professionals who have a passion for hands-on work producing quality products in a time-sensitive environment.
We are known for making a difference.
- Our ambulances help people save lives across North America and abroad
- Our wheelchair accessible van conversions enhance the quality of life of people with mobility challenges
- Our partitions, wall liners and other thermoformed products enhance the quality and safety of people who work out of their vehicle instead of an office
If you would like to be part of the difference Malley Industries is making in the lives of so many people, consider joining our dynamic team of manufacturing professionals as a Metal Fabricator, Automotive Electrical Technician or Manufacturing Assembler.
Automotive Electrical Technicians (2) Positions Available
The successful candidates will be technically inclined and have three or more years of training or equivalent work experience in automotive electronics, including DC systems, automotive or low voltage avionics wiring, following wiring schematics and troubleshooting. You would be working on a wide range of vehicles for the installation of emergency lights, heating/cooling systems, wheelchair lifts, power doors and other equipment.
Metal Fabricator / Tig Welders (2) Positions Available
Successful candidates will have three or more years of work experience or combined technical training with related work
experience. Duties will include following blueprints and drawings to fabricate components for installation on various vehicle conversions. Tig welding proficiency is a minimum requirement. Welding certification a definite asset.
Manufacturing Assemblers (3) Positions Available
Manufacturing Assembly professionals have a wide variety of skillsets that provide a great deal of variety in their everyday work. Successful candidates may be involved in equipment installations, ambulance interior sub-assemblies, automotive upholstery (including manufacturing safety nets), woodworking, and producing products using thermoforming machines. These jobs offer a variety of interesting work from entry level to more highly skilled Jack of all trades. Job specific training will be provided.
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- The enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, dynamic production environment
- Attention to detail to accurately follow work instructions, work orders, diagrams and written instructions in English.
- Capable of safely using a variety of hand and power tools (minimum requirement)
- Numerous roles require the agility to work in confined spaces in vehicles
- Work may involve repetitive tasks, standing, bending, reaching, crouching, kneeling, lifting and overhead installations in
- CSA approved safety footwear (boot type required for metal fabrication)
- Some basic tools required
If you have applied previously, consider reapplying as the nature of our work has changed considerably in the last three years.
Hours of Work:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday: 8 a.m. – noon.
We offer competitive wages. Group health and dental benefits.
August 12, 2020
How to apply:
Please include job title you are applying for.
Valid references must be included with your application.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA WITH VALID AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.