Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation? Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft’s new cloud offerings? As the “ Microsoft Cloud Managed Device GBB”, you will be part of a select team (GBB – Global Black Belts) of sellers spearheading a new set of services (Microsoft Managed Desktop, Surface and future products) that will enable customers to accelerate their ability to deliver a Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be part of a team that will help capture the learnings that will be used to influence the Go to market strategy of this new and exciting service. In this role you will identify, qualify, own and close opportunities for Microsoft Cloud Managed Devices, requiring orchestration across Modern Workplace resources ranging from field, services and engineering teams.
As a Microsoft Cloud Managed Devices GBB you will:
Be the opportunity owner and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Serving as “Subject Matter Expert” in the identified territory to dive the Microsoft Cloud Manged Devices value with the field sellers and their management.
- Own and drive new managed, active devices within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Compete and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Own opportunities from qualification to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual team consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products, escalating issues for internal business and technical teams, and negotiating final proposals.
- Orchestrate complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services. Develop compelling solutions for Cloud Managed Devices and remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of Microsof’s Cloud Managed Devices - including detailed relevant Business Decision Makers & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
Be the technical subject matter expert for Modern Work solutions.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Deliver proof of Microsoft’s technology solutions to customers and secure their agreement that our solutions meet the success criteria for their Microsoft 365 endpoint cloud compute architecture.
- Clear and unblock technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365 + Devices solution sales and customer usage.
Be the interface to corporate team (Engineering, Marketing, Modern Workplace) to share customer and sales insights
- Identify sales blockers and partner with the corporate team to recommend potential resolutions
- Shape current and future products and marketing strategies through feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- Continuously nurture and grow your technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
Experiences Required: key experiences, skills and knowledge:
You have relevant hands-on technical sales or consulting experience with products like Windows 10, Surface, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Intune, Azure Active Directory, Desktop Virtualization, WVD, or other related or competitive products`
5+ years of related sales or technical sales experience in the following areas: Office 365, Windows, Mobility and Devices, and/or Cloud Infrastructure. Experience in selling to large enterprises, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and directors.
Sales and Operational excellence:
Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics. monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration. Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies
Strong customer facing and relationship building skills coupled with your listening and questions-based selling skills help you see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges.
.Enterprise customer level experience combined with familiarity of cloud-based identity and access management solutions and information protection and classification solutions including Microsoft’s Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory, Intune, Microsoft Cloud App Security and Azure Information Protection as well as competitive product knowledge
Strategic thinking & execution. Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, while also being able to successfully execute on complex opportunities.
Excellent Communicator.Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing to solve customer and partner issues, leverage best practices, & deliver results.
Growth Mindset.Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses – positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.