Job Title: Electrical Parts Sales Person - Industrial
Company: KJ Controls
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Company:
KJ Controls is a leading supplier of electrical and control components to the industrial sector. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We are currently looking for an Electrical Parts Sales Person to join our team in Nanaimo, BC.
As an Electrical Parts Sales Person, you will be responsible for generating sales of electrical and control components to industrial customers. You will work closely with our existing customer base to develop strong relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Promote and sell electrical and control components to industrial customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Experience in electrical and/or industrial applications an asset.
- Sales experience an asset.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and control components
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training and development programs
- Profit sharing
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Electrical Parts Sales Person looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to us for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$40.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nanaimo, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person