It’s your story. It’s our platform. Be a part of a movement that will change how the world sees, hears and feels about Cannabis.
Spiritleaf – West Kelowna is looking for a Cannabis Concierge to lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking approach to the retail experience. You will drive sales and create an environment that is engaging, educational and inspiring to customers and team members.
Spiritleaf recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
In the role of Cannabis Concierge, you will support the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restock and overall shop keeping.
· Supports environment of genuine customer connection
· Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
· Demonstrates extraordinary service
· Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
· Is knowledgeable of trends and supports brand messaging
· Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
· Supports new hires through mentorship
· Is self-aware and focused on self-development
· Collaborates with the team
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment, and decision-making skills
· Provides insight to Spiritleaf Manager in relationship to the customer experience
· Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
· At least 1 years’ experience in a retail environment
· Proven success in offering an exceptional customer experience
· A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
· A desire to have fun, laugh and support the customer and team member journey along the way
· You must be at least the minimum required legal 19+ age in BC, and be able to pass a police background check
· You must be a Qualified Cannabis Worker. https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-home
Only applicants with their completed BC Cannabis Worker certificate will be considered.
Please attach a copy of certification.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- BC Cannabis Worker Certificate (Required)