Reporting to the Program Manager, OMM Process Optimization & Analytics, is responsible for coordinating the development and administration and continually improving the Operations, Maintenance and Monitoring (OMM) Branch Capital Project Support Program; liaising between OMM and Capital Planning and Delivery (CPD) staff with respect to water and wastewater infrastructure planning and capital project delivery; participating in all capital project stages, from the definition through to the design, construction, commissioning and close-out stages; monitoring the status of capital projects and evaluating OMM resources with respect to each and all individual capital projects.
- Successful completion of a three (3) year Community College Diploma Program in Civil Engineering, Environmental or Applied Science Technology.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in project/program management and implementation in any or all aspects of water and wastewater system planning, design and construction, water conservation, environmental education and assessments, partnership development and collaboration.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater related practices and policies.
- Sound knowledge of project management principles as well as water conservation and efficiency, sustainability, inflow infiltration reduction, urban and regional land use planning.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and industry standards.
0800 – 1600
How to Apply
Please apply online by February 19, 2020 We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$44.63 to $48.51 per hour
This is a Replacement
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)