We're looking for an outgoing, energetic individual to join the marketing team at Sherwood Park Chevrolet as a Vehicle Merchandiser. The Vehicle Merchandiser is a very important role, responsible for ensuring our vehicle inventory is presented as well as possible to potential customers. You will be required to photograph, take video of and write about individual new and used vehicles.
Previous experience is not required. But possessing most, if not all of the following skills will put you at the top of list!
- Basic photography skills. Knowledge of proper lighting and framing.
- Strong communicator. Must be comfortable speaking on camera and recording voice overs.
- Excellent writing skills. Merchandiser will be required to write engaging vehicle descriptions.
- Time management. You will be required to fully merchandise a set amount of vehicles per day.
- Computer skills - familiar with G Suite and basic video editing. Bonus points for AutoTrader Dealer Smart Solutions and Kijiji Kit.
- Physically fit as the job will require you to do some light detailing to get vehicles ready for pictures and video. You will also need to be able to move in and around the vehicle with ease.
- Interest in the automotive industry. Knowledge of Chevrolet vehicles is a major plus.
- Positive attitude. The role will require you to get your hands dirty from time to time and you will be required to work outdoors.
If the above matches your skills and you would like to join our fantastic team, please submit your resume today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting will be open until the suitable candidate is found.
Job Type: Full-time