Increase the brand awareness and value of Network Innovations leading to higher sales margins and robust lead generation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development of a multi-year marketing strategy to advance the Network Innovation new brand concept among our target vertical markets
- Creation and execution of an annual marketing plan to support the Sales strategies of the four commercial divisions
- Delivery of global trade show/events for NI global offices
- Development of standards and best practices for the distributed use of social media across various channel leading to increased lead generation and customer service
- Developing focused market penetration strategies utilizing CRM, SEO, and database marketing
- Research market conditions communicating industry trends, changes and challenges
- With the divisional Presidents, develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns
- Leading digital marketing and asset development
- Negotiate and execute partnership marketing programs including promotions, sponsorship, co-op and development funding
- Handle all marketing collateral demands and distribution
- Technical and business writing and aggregation including quarterly newsletters, web content, technical collateral, and sales communications
- Respond to Executive requests for additional information or special analysis
- BS/BA Degree required, 5+ years marketing experience; solutions sales in the enterprise or government sectors, telecommunications, and technology are preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suites, publishing, and email distribution programs
- Creative skills and collateral development including copy writing, web content, photography, video, graphic and visual design
- Experience in managing a brand or, preferably, a family of brands
- Experience in using social media to build a brand’s value and provide customer service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage deadlines
- Experience with global tradeshow/Event Management
- Self-motivated, high-energy, results oriented with an open, positive attitude quickly adapting to team and individual dynamics
- Resilient and adaptable to change and able to improvise and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous and detailed tasks.
- Pleasant, personable, professional demeanor in the workplace
- Experience working cross-culturally and in a multi-national organization.
- A willingness to embrace and live the core values of Network Innovations
- Field Marketing Coordinator
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator (part-time)
The position is based in a professional office working a 40-hour week with overtime, weekend and evening hours as required to support special project/event activities. The position requires occasions in the field working outdoors and at third party locations. The position regularly requires the use of standard office equipment, specialty digital imaging/video equipment, custom software/systems, and the need to learn new technologies.
An ability to travel in the U.S., Canada, and abroad. Sitting and using a computer for extended periods of time. Position requires ability to stand for extended periods, lift up to 50lbs. and reach overhead.
Benefit package and PTO included
Disclaimer Statement: This job description lists the essential functions of the position and is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to a position. An employee may be required to perform other related duties not listed above provided that such duties are characteristic of that classification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 5 years (Required)
- Global tradeshow/Event Management: 5 years (Required)
- Brand Management: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)