Paradox Access Solutions is an industry leader in innovative access solutions for any location in Western Canada. Since 2004 Paradox has been providing industrial access mats, swamp mats, rig mats, and ground reinforcement for the pipeline, utility, municipal, general construction and oil and gas industries.
Our business is based on one simple principle: ensuring stable, dependable access to keep projects moving. We are here to provide the best possible solution quickly, reliably and safely.
Want to join a company who sees roadblocks as mere challenges? Who has placed over 1 million mats on over 5,000 projects? If you are dependable, innovative and looking for a challenge, then we have something in common, and we want you to join our team! We are seeking a Receptionist to join our team.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the front desk is covered at all times.
- Meet and greet all Associates, Guests and Clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answering high volume phone lines and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, send and distribute inbound and outbound mail, packages and other correspondence.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g. monitor sign in/out book).
- Administrative support to professional staff.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and material.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have:
- 3+ years’ proven experience as a Receptionist.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Energetic multi-tasker.
- Team player.
- Excellence in client service.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Dedicated and flexible.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and MS Office.
Whether its mud, muskeg, or extreme weather conditions, we understand that every hour without access stands in the way of success. Our Philosophy: Access Granted. Guaranteed. No matter how complicated. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with people who think like you do – and people who don’t – then we should get together.
At Paradox, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a matching RSP Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reception: 3 years (Required)
- Acheson, AB (Preferred)