Job Summary: Responsible for construction of landscape carpentry projects in an efficient manner under the direct supervision of the Woodworking Team Leader. Promoting job site safety, providing excellent customer service and exhibits pride and quality workmanship
- Working in a team environment in the construction of landscape carpentry projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
- Basic construction knowledge
- Understand and meet production deadlines
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management
- Follow all health & safety regulations including wearing appropriate protective equipment and following Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for safe handling of construction materials
- Maintain tools and equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance