Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
About the Role
We are looking for Contact Centre Representatives to service a large Canadian credit card lender.
This position currently is a WORK FROM HOME opportunity but may become an in office position and has competitive salary and monthly bonus opportunity.
If you are someone who thrives in the art of communication, building rapport and enjoy navigating your way through challenges by providing innovative solutions – this role would be best suited for you!
Your job responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problems or escalating them to the appropriate department
- Reconciling past dues with customers
- Negotiating, planning and assisting customers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple Credit Card(s)
- Initiating consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and provide payment solutions and arrangements
- Counseling customers on credit consequences
- Document customer calls accurately
- Researching and answer questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the creditor
- Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for customers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines
- Using skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts
Skills & Requirements:
- Empathize and communicate
- Apply training and knowledge of credit management to provide innovative solutions to customers
- Learn new things and be receptive to feedback
- Service/agency experience an asset
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Proficient computer skills
- Landline internet
Our client asks that we cover the calling hours from 8am-10pm and you could be required to work a full-time schedule within those hours. As work from home or in office you would be required to adhere to your shifts.
Benefits of Working at Gatestone
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at Gatestone are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed. We also have a full time Employee Engagement Specialist who ensures we have fun while working hard!
When you join Gatestone, you do more than join a company. You become part of a team of talented and self- driven individuals dedicated to bring success to the Company and their lives.
Some of the perks to be associated with us:
- Paid professional training to successful candidates
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Group benefits enrolment after 12 months
- Monthly incentives
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Check us out in Instagram to see how much fun the Gatestone experience really is!
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Preferred)