NexOne Paperless Solution
Applicants must be living in Quebec
Leading the charge in Real Estate technology
At NexOne, we pride ourselves in providing a top tier customer experience. As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide prompt and professional solutions to our customers. Joining our team, you will have the support to excel at work, the opportunity to grow your skills and to meet wonderful people!
Located on the south shore of Montreal near Quartier Dix-30, our offices are easily accessible by car and public transit (Easy and free parking). No more traffic and parking expense!
Pay, Benefits and Extras!
We offer a competitive wage plus a great benefits package and health insurance for our full-time candidates. There are also opportunities to earn bonuses by achieving goals in up-selling to existing client base.
We understand the work/life balance and so we provide flexibility in schedule for students and part-timers, as well as host team building events such as BBQ’s and company lunches!
Recipe for Success:At the very least, you’ll need:
- Distribute product and service information; investigate, troubleshoot and resolve support requests created by our user on both technical and accounting levels
- Document support request in our help desk, and triage to the appropriate departments
- Construct self-help educational written and video content for our community members
- Assist brokerage implementations with a brokerage implementation specialist.
You are ahead of the curve, if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Customer & troubleshooting experience
- Experience with working with different operating systems. I.e Win 10, Mac OSX, Android, IOS.
- Knowledge of relevant web browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc)
- Experience with help desk & e-communication tools
- DEP in Accounting as one of our Products is an accounting software
Are you interested in working in the Technology and Real Estate industry? NexOne is a leading provider of Real Estate software, offering a full suite of tools for Real Estate professionals and Brokerages.
We are a fast-growing company, with plans to increase our foothold in and outside of Canada. The posting information describes the general nature and level of work performed for this position. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed. Working from home days possible.