Are you someone who shows initiative and isn't afraid to venture into new areas? Do you have a drive to take existing processes to the next level? Are you always looking for ways to improve your skills and the work you do? If so, we’re looking for you!
TC Transcontinental has more than 9,000 employees, the majority of which are based in Canada, the United States and Latin America. Following the transformational acquisition of Coveris Americas, TC Transcontinental’s consolidated pro forma revenues are estimated at C$3.3 billion for fiscal 2017. With our 3 business segments in Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Premedia team. Our Premedia team is the largest division of its kind in Canada. With over 500 talented employees in our group, we are proud to provide our national retail and CPG customers with key services ranging from creative, photo/video, language services, production, packaging and technology solutions. You will join this very passionate and dynamic team, in an exciting environment that is second to none!
About this opportunity
This position will be working onsite with our client. Image/Content Coordinator is a liaison between TC and our client. This position is responsible for is responsible for coordinating providing support to our customer by organizing the different stages of new product additions and the acceptance/delivery of various shipments.
What you will do
- Acts as a liaison between TC and client with regard to image names, new photography, image processing, archiving, merchandise collection/transfer, receive and distribute proofs
- Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets
- Submit detailed photo requests by coordinating with client and TC Photo Studio
- Registers internal and external users to the Digital Asset Management system based on permissions
- Facilitates retrieval of previously cataloged images/shoots
- Archive assets as necessary
- Generates asset download reports
- Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system
- Other duties as identified and assigned
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in business computer science or advertising
- Minimum one-year customer service experience in an office environment preferred
- MS Excel experience
- Product Content experience an asset.
- Experience maintaining a database would be an asset.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop knowledge an asset.
- Must be able to adapt to changing responsibilities and projects.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work collaboratively
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs;
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Learn more about us
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service in office environment: 1 year (Preferred)