We are Hiring new team members to provide facility staffing.
NURSE NEXT DOOR is looking for some amazing PSWs ASAP! We are looking to hire members to work at local facilities (Retirement Homes and LTC).
· Choose your own schedule - Flexible hours of your choice, shifts ranging from 3 to 12 hours.
· Work in a dynamic facility environment while still reporting to our Nurse Next Door management team!
· Pay rate - $18 to $21/hr
With the current environment surrounding COVID-19 local Retirement Homes and Long Term Care facilities need our help. We are looking for passionate caregivers to play integral roles in helping our community move forward. Your safety is the uppermost priority and you will be able to provide care in a safe environment with the appropriate PPE and measures to maintain a safe environment
Are you a warm, caring individual passionate about making a difference in the lives of seniors? Would you like a flexible work schedule that fits with the other priorities in your life? Nurse Next Door is looking for YOU!
Reasons why YOU should work with Nurse Next Door:
- Fully accredited company with exemplary standing
- Work as you wish and accept only offers you like on our Alayacare App
- 24/7 Care Services center you can access to cancel your visit, get more support during your one-on-one visit
- Approachable and friendly management team
- On-going training and No minimum or weekend requirements
About Nurse Next Door
Nurse Next Door is one of the fastest growing home care providers across North America. At Nurse Next Door we believe seniors can stay at home. We are dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to help seniors stay independent. We Make Lives Better everyday for our clients and staff by living through our 4 core values:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Finding a Better Way
- Passionate about Making a Difference
Our care team, made up of companions, personal support workers (PSW), nursing students, registered practical nurses (RPN) and registered nurses (RN), are our lifeblood! We wouldn’t be able to make so many lives better if it weren’t for the incredible caregivers working together with a shared passion and purpose. It’s how we help our clients stay happier and healthier.
About the Role
As a casual part-time caregiver you will join a team of PSWs in the facility. Your responsibilities may include; providing companionship to clients, assisting clients with activities of daily living, light meal preparation, light housekeeping and delivering professional care consistent with the client specific care plan.
- 2 professional references
- Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Recent negative TB test or Chest X-ray
- Applicable registrations and certifications
- Ability to travel to the facility on a daily basis
Interviews takes place over the phone or Google Meets!
We have currently transitioned to virtual interview practices to ensure we are able to connect with you quickly and in accordance with social distancing protocols.
If you hold yourself to high standards, and have a passion for helping others, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
To keep our Caregivers safe, we provide a full PPE kit.