Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an oilfield construction company. We move the earth - and we love it. Join the energy and discover your potential!
Are you a top-notch operator looking to improve your skills while running some of the best equipment in the game? Morgan is the place for you! Morgan is seeking – Dozer, Excavator and Grader operators.
Our projects provide the challenges you need to take your career to the next level. Morgan’s entrepreneurial spirit and growth focus means you have year-round work with opportunity for growth and advancement. We can’t wait to see what we can build together.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven experience stripping overburden, stacking, stockpiling and reclamation in an active mine site
- Road building, cut fills, staking and understanding conditions of dirt.
- Sloping, grading and running GPS equipment.
- Able to identify hazards on sites and complete JSA’s and hazard analysis.
- Able to operate large mine size equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Driving on mining roads in wet conditions
- Able to shovel out equipment tracks
- Inspect equipment, such as tires, fluids, lights, brakes to ensure equipment is fully functional and safe for operating
- Must have at least 3 years of experience operating on equipment on civil or mining construction scopes.
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator running dozers (D6-D10), excavators (336, 349, 390) or graders (14-16 H/M series)
- Must have (or be willing and able to obtain) CSTS-09/ OSSA Regional or BSO or CSO, Intermediate First Aid, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance Level 2, Bear Awareness (in class).
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations.
- Must have own Safety boots -Requirement is 6" lace up steel toed (CSA Approved).
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day.
- Must have valid photo ID.
- Alcohol, Drug and fit to work testing is a pre-employment requirement.
- Willingness to work and live-in remote accommodations, working on a rotational schedule
WHY JOIN US?!
- Accommodation provided
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Year-round work
Rate range: $30 - $40 per hour, based on experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person