Leavens Volkswagen is a growing dealership looking for a Sales Consultant to join our Team.
If you are a top performer who is driven for results, ridiculously organized and efficient, thrives in a fun, high-reward atmosphere, and understand that character and integrity trumps all, then we want to hear from you!
The Sales Consultant interacts with customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks into the dealership. The #1 goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience.
Join the Leavens team at a dealership that's been named Best Dealerships to Work For by Automotive News Canada!
What we look for:
- Good listener that provides superior customer service through customer qualification and product value presentations
- Ability to complete sales of automobiles
- MUST BE COACHABLE - we are willing to train someone who can take feedback and execute directions
- Ability to conduct vehicle demonstrations
- Ability to drive Manual Transmission
- Timely prospect and customer follow-up to generate sales
- Professionalism, honesty, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and every Saturday
What we offer:
- A very competitive pay plan with earning potential of $50,000 - $100,000+!
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With 5 dealerships in the Group, opportunities are available
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure the success of new members
- Fun performance based environment
- Newly built, clean and modern facility
- Comfortable lunch room with TV and wi-fi
- Workout room with lockers and showers
- Long weekends off in the summer!
What you offer:
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- OMVIC License is required
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Friendly , trustworthy and dedicated individual
- The ability to work in a sales commission environment
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, client development, follow-up and time management
- Excellent listening skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (Minimum G2) with clear drivers abstract
We also offer a great compensation package, and a Group Benefit program which includes Health & Dental, LTD, EAP, Employee "Perk" program, Trip Cancellation/Out of Province Insurance and Retirement Savings Plan!
Please submit a resume including email address. We appreciate all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leavens Volkswagen is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)