We are looking for exceptionally driven and passionate partner who will thrive with the opportunity to help shape the success of an entirely new retail concept. As an Assistant Store Manager you'll be responsible for setting impeccable standards, inspiring your team, creating quality exchanges with customers and building loyal relationships.
About the company
FORNO CULTURA has become a respected symbol of artisanal craft baking in the city. We are growing steadily and the company presents incredibly lucrative opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Are a true foodie-you love and are inspired by great quality food, prepared with the highest level of craft. You eat great things often and bring knowledge of the city's quality food scene.
- Be polished: the ultimate brand ambassador and someone who embodies and is passionate about quality and quality food
- Wear your passion on your sleeve, leading and inspiring others constantly
- Put people - your customers and your staff - first by recruiting, managing and developing your team, and delivering a truly quality client experience
- Act on your initiative, with autonomy to take the steps and form the partnerships that will build local awareness of the brand
- Uphold the highest standards, from food quality to presentation to cleanliness
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, health and medical benefits and profit sharing structures. but what really sets this role apart is the opportunity. This is a chance to play your part in the organisation's expansion and shape the future of the brand.
Skills & experience
- Management experience in a food and beverage or retail environment (experience in a speciality/premium environment is an advantage)
- Proven ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- A real eye for detail
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- supervisory or management experience: 1 year (Required)
- hospitality: 2 years (Required)