Membership & Sales Experience Staff – Part Time Term (minimum 2 shifts per week)
South Branch – 5 Fermor Ave
Elmwood-Kildonan Branch – 454 Kimberly Ave
Downtown Branch – 301 Vaughan St
West Portage Branch – 3550 Portage Ave
At the Y, we strive to serve all members of the community. Our members’ growth in mind, body and spirit is at the heart of our membership, programs and services. Make a difference in your community today – join our team!
Why work at the Y?
- Complimentary individual membership with available family add-on
- 5% employer-matching pension plan
- YMCA Canada training programs
- Great people and a great work environment
Are you the right fit?
- Maintain a focus on relationship building and member involvement
- Conduct exemplary in-bound and out-bound sales and customer service
- Deliver a variety of member engagement activities including tours, orientations and on-boarding
- Manage financial responsibilities including cash handling
- Maintain current and accurate information regarding programs
- Able to learn new processes, procedures and computer programs
- Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed at various locations throughout Winnipeg
What else do you need?
- 6 - 12 months’ experience in a customer service or sales role
- Emergency First Aid
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer Skills
Submit your cover letter and resume by February 14, 2019
Visit http://www.ywinnipeg.ca/about-us/employment/ for more details.
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alternate formats available upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary