With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we know that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and those we serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to accommodate in accordance with applicable local legislation.
We are actively recruiting new graduates and students graduating in 2021 who self identify as First Nations/Metis/Inuit to join our team.
Hatch is interested in recent graduates, including students with anticipated graduation dates in 2021, who are motivated and looking forward to a long-term career in their respective field. If you constantly think of new ways to get things done, shift the status quo, and strive to create positive change in the world, we want to hear from you. At Hatch, we are “entrepreneurs with a technical soul.”
Locations we are recruiting for are Mississauga, ON and Vancouver, BC and surrounding areas.
We are looking for graduates specifically from engineering programs and designer/technologists programs in the following fields of study:
At Hatch you will:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Software/Programming
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Be given opportunities to contribute to complex projects around the world in meaningful ways
- Work on problems and gain experience in the office and on project sites
- Collaborate with diverse teams locally and globally
- Work in an exciting environment where you can apply your academic learning daily
- Gain relevant experience and support in obtaining your professional designation
- Benefit from formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs, Sustainability Week, Toastmasters and more to develop your skills (varies by location)
- Join in charitable, social, and sports activities with other Hatch employees
We are looking for First Nations/Metis/Inuit applicants only to apply via HigherMe. If you do not self identify as Indigenous, please visit the following link for application details www.hatch.com/students.
Identify as First Nations/Metis/Inuit
Must be working towards graduating in 2021, or recently graduated
Excel academically while being actively involved in extra-curricular and/or volunteer activities at school or in the community
Willingness and ability to travel to project sites including remote sites
Good understanding of engineering and business fundamentals as they apply to engineering problems and projects
Ability to learn quickly and to take on new opportunities
Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Shows critical and creative thinking and problem solving, and brings forward solutions for our clients' toughest challenges
Adapts and embraces change