We are currently seeking a part time Delivery Driver to work out of one of our Rockland, Ontario locations. Main responsibilities include efficient delivery of automotive parts and accessories to customers on a pre-determined route and dealing with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Description of Duties/Expectations:
- Efficiently deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers on a pre-determined route
- Provide courteous and professional service to all customers
- Recognize and note customer concerns and relay them to the Dispatcher and/or Store Manager in a timely fashion
- Collect customer account payments and credits as required
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Report any vehicle problems to the Dispatcher and/or Store Manager
- Maintain a clean driving record at all times
- Previous experience as a delivery driver
- Valid Class G driver’s permit
- Knowledge of the geographic (streets, landmarks, etc)
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Some knowledge of automotive and/or truck parts and accessories
- Warehouse experience-shipping/receiving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer Skills
- Must be able to read and understand invoices/packing slips
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a pleasant environment with room to grow. We also offer staff discounts on parts and tires at all of our stores and shops.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced automotive environment, have excellent customer service skills, a valid G driver’s license with a good driving record, we’d like to hear from you!
Upon request, Benson Group Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you require accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour