About MJardin Group
MJardin Group’s mission is to set the standard for successful ownership and management of assets in the cannabis industry. Our Colorado founders spent a decade refining cultivation methodology, collecting and implementing data driven standards and designing state of the art facilities. Today, MJardin owns or manages multiple operations in two US states and three Canadian provinces, supplying the market with premium products. We are committed to our Canadian First Nation joint ventures and all our partnerships across the cannabis supply chain. MJardin is publicly listed on the CSE (MJAR) and the QXOTC (MJARF) with offices in Denver, Colorado and Toronto, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.mjardin.com.
The Trim & Harvester will accurately and efficiently assists in the harvesting and processing of the plants while maintaining a contaminate free work space.
- Scouting for imperfections
- Waste removal
- Tray and workstation sanitation
- De-fanning the plants
- Reloading trays with new plants
- Dry room organization
- Plant organization by strain
- Adhere to facility standard operating procedures
- Post-harvest breakdown and clean-up
- Trimming on a as needed basis and as assigned
- Ability to learn to trim 120 grams per hour
- Loading and unloading trays with plants
- Clean and sanitize drying rooms and trim room
- Other job duties assigned as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Expected Hours of Work
The employee is expected to work standard hours of work of 40 hours per week over five consecutive work days. During harvest, the employee are expected to lead the team to complete the harvest and the hours may be staggered at that time.
Although the employee will have standard hours, the company at times does require you to be available seven (7) days per week including holidays, weekends and possible split-shifts. The employee must be able to work a minimum of eight (8) hours a shift and work rotating shifts Sunday through Saturday.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout an 8 or 10-hour day
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to visually identify security concerns, safety hazards, and signage
- Ability to use a ladder up to 20 feet high
Exposure to pollen, allergens, and non-carcinogenic pesticides, dust, odors, extreme temperatures, high light intensity and low light levels, vibrations, slip hazards and water. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cannabis Licensed Producer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)